2020 Awards Submission
The Entrant must upload submission by 5p.m. EST February 7th, 2020 in accordance with the following specifications:
- Work must have been released/aired between Jan 1, 2019 – Dec 31, 2019
- Only productions/episodes that have not been submitted for consideration by the Awards Committee in previous years are eligible.
- All entrants must have received an on-screen credit in the category in which he or she is entered.
- Series entrants may only submit one episode per editor. The CCE Awards Committee will randomly choose one episode if multiple episodes are submitted.
- Entries must be submitted in only one category. If an entry is made in multiple categories, the CCE Awards Committee will select in which category it will be submitted based on content.
- In cases where multiple editors are credited, one editor should be considered the submitting editor and other editors may be listed as additional entrants. In the case of a win, the main editor will receive an award. Additional editors listed will have the option to purchase a physical award.
- If you are a non member, please make sure you have paid your submission fee/s ($20 for 1 submission or 3 for $50)
- Make sure you have saved each of your video submissions with the following format prior to beginning the submission form process:
Submissions Closed for 2020