2017 Student Merit
The Entrant must upload submission by 5p.m. March 31st, 2017 in accordance with the following specifications:
Student Submission Guidelines:
1. Only Full-time students enrolled in a film, T.V. or media program are eligible for submission by their instructors.
2. A student may not nominate themselves. An instructor/professor is to consider their student population and nominate up to two candidates that they feel have shown exemplary effort, enthusiasm and talent in editing, as well as a passion to pursue the craft of editing.
3. For each student being submitted, a separate submission must be completed.
4. The Submission must be uploaded successfully by 5 p.m. March 31st, 2017.
5. Please note that it is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure the screening file is technically sound before it is uploaded.
6. Make sure you have saved each of your video submissions with the following format prior to beginning the submission process: