ENTRIES ARE OPEN TO C.C.E. MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS. NO SUBMISSION FEE.
The Entrant must submit to the C.C.E. National Office, by March 2nd, 2015 the completed C.C.E. Awards Entry Form in accordance with the following specifications:
- Post -Production work must have occurred during Jan 1, 2015 – Jan 31, 2016.
- Only productions/episodes that have not been submitted for consideration by the Awards Committee in previous years are eligible.
- All entrants must have received an on-screen credit in the category in which he or she is entered. Multiple editors are permitted for a single entry.
- Series entrants may only submit one episode per editor. The C.C.E. Awards Committee will randomly choose one episode if multiple episodes are submitted.
- Entries must be submitted in only one category. If an entry is made in multiple categories, the C.C.E. Awards Committee will select in which category it will be submitted based on content.
- Entries must conform to the standards below:
- Please include your name and the name of the production in the file name. Example: your_name_production_name_video_title.mp4
- While virtually any video you upload can be played back on our review system, following some simple guidelines will help you strike a good balance between quality and upload times.
- Resolution should be set to 1280 x 720 pixels. Higher resolution files will be converted to this, while other aspect ratios and lower resolution files will appear letter boxed. For video, selecting the H.264 codec with the High Profile will produce the best results. We suggest using a variable bit rate with a target of 5,000 Kbps. For audio we recommend the AAC codec at 384 Kbps and a 44.1 Khz sample rate. Files should be in a Quicktime (.MOV) or .MP4 container format. Your favorite video encoding software probably has a 720p web preset which will work fine.
- Please note that it is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure the file is technically sound.
- IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES UPLOADING YOUR VIDEO: please submit the form and a technician will be in touch with you to troubleshoot and make arrangements to upload the video as applicable